Here are some tips for choosing the best image for your card:
- Your image should contain the person’s head, shoulders and chest. These should fill as much of the image as possible.
- The further away the subject is, the more likely your photo will be blurry or pixelated when printed.
- Please try to select a photo where your subject is clearly visible against the background
- Your image should be taken in good lighting if possible.
- Websites like Facebook, Instagram etc. reduce the quality of images when they store them online. Please use the original photo file wherever possible (from your phone or camera).
- If you didn’t take the photo, you can always ask whoever did to email you the original file.
- The same applies for using screenshots and images received via Whatsapp or any other messaging platform. Please try to use the original file where possible.
If we notice your image is of poor quality, we will try to get in touch. But we cannot guarantee this.
We’ll do the best we can with the image you give us but providing a suitable photo remains your responsibility.