Here are some tips for choosing the best image for your card:
- Your image should contain the person’s head, shoulders and chest. These should fill as much of the image as possible.
- The further away the subject is, the more likely your photo will be blurry or pixelated when printed.
- Please try to select a photo where your subject is clearly visible against the background
- Your image should be taken in good lighting if possible.
- Websites like Facebook, Instagram etc. reduce the quality of images when they store them online. Please use the original photo file wherever possible (from your phone or camera).
- The same applies for using screenshots and images received via Whatsapp or any other messaging platform. Please try to use the original file where possible.
- Do not use scanned images.
- Do not take pictures of physical images and use them.
- If you didn’t take the photo, you can always ask whoever did to email you the original file.
In the event that we detect a subpar-quality image in your submission, we will make an effort to establish contact. However, please be aware that we cannot assure this communication.
It's important to note that achieving a flawless image from the provided content is highly unlikely, unless the picture was captured using top-tier professional equipment. Given that our cards are produced in notably large dimensions, maintaining consistently sharp and clear images from all submissions may not be feasible.
While we will endeavor to optimize the image you provide, the responsibility of offering a suitable photograph primarily rests with you. Below, we present a few examples of ideal images for your reference.