Here are some tips for choosing the best image for your card:
- Your image should contain the person’s head, shoulders and chest. These should fill as much of the image as possible.
- The further away the subject is, the more likely your photo will be blurry or pixelated when printed.
- Please try to select a photo where your subject is clearly visible against the background
- Your image should be taken in good lighting if possible.
- Websites like Facebook, Instagram etc. reduce the quality of images when they store them online. Please use the original photo file wherever possible (from your phone or camera).
- The same applies for using screenshots and images received via Whatsapp or any other messaging platform. Please try to use the original file where possible.
- Do not use scanned images.
- Do not take pictures of physical images and use them.
- If you didn’t take the photo, you can always ask whoever did to email you the original file.
If we notice your image is of poor quality, we will try to get in touch. But we cannot guarantee this.
It is very unlikely that the image you provide will be perfect unless the picture was taken on extremely professional high-end equipment. Our cards are printed in extremely large sizes and it will not be possible to keep images provided crisp clear at all times.
We’ll do the best we can with the image you give us but providing a suitable photo remains your responsibility. Please see below some good examples of images to provide.